Browse our featured environmental charities below or search for your favorites from our database of over 1.8 million U.S.-registered charities.
Are you or someone you know an animal rights advocate, wildlife conservationist, or ecological crusader? Do you want to help protect vulnerable species and natural habitats? Use your TisBest Charity Gift Card to help support environmental charities taking a proactive role in wildlife protection, conservation, and good stewardship over land, sea, and natural resources.
Click on our featured environmental charities below to learn more about them or use our search bar to find your favorites. 100% of your TisBest Charity Gift Card donation goes directly to the charities of your choice!
Can’t Find the Charity You’re Looking For?
If you don’t see your favorite environmental charities listed above, search for them by their legal name or EIN (tax ID) in the search bar above.
Help Protect Wildlife and Natural Habitats!
TisBest makes it easy to support the environmental charities you care about — anytime and anywhere.
Using your TisBest Charity Gift Card to support your favorite environmental charities helps:
- Fund wildlife ranger programs that help protect Africa’s wildlife from poaching and human conflict
- Support animal wildlife rehabilitation and emergency veterinary care programs on a local and global scale
- Educate communities on how to protect wildlife and preserve habitats within their own communities
- Support beneficial beach and park cleanup programs
- Protect vulnerable wildlife from abuse, exploitation, and extinction
- Conserve native species and their habitats both locally and abroad
- Protect river and lake ecosystems that provide clean water for drinking and recreation activities
- Promote the conservation of wildlife parks, trails, bogs, and greenspaces
- Teach communities how to farm their land using ecological and sustainable methods
- Promote widespread access to carbon-neutral energy options
- Restore natural habitats for future generations
- Fund essential oceanic research and sea life conservation programs
- And so much more!